Bag yourself over £100 worth of official TheLoudest.com merchandise, for FREE!
Then, if your installation is good enough to be published on our website, we will send you an Official Polo Shirt (in your choice of size) worth £39.99!
As one of our valued customers, we are offering you the exclusive opportunity to show off your install on our website, and bag yourself a load of official merchandise while you are at it.
Simply take five photos (at least three concentrating on your TheLoudest.com equipment), and fill in the form below.
As a thank you for your effort, we will send you through a pack of official merchandise worth £65! This pack includes:
* To be sent the merchandise pack worth £65, the installation and vehicle you submit must be of an "acceptable quality". Simply hacking some holes in the shelf of a rust-bucket and putting some 6x9s in will probably not be regarded as acceptable quality.
- Take five photos of your complete installation/vehicle and fill in the form below.
- As long as your installation is of "acceptable quality"* we will send you an official merchandise pack worth £65.
- If your installation is then deemed by us to be of "very good quality"**, your installation will be published on the website, and we will send you an official polo shirt worth £39.99
- Check back to the site regularly to see how popular your install/vehicle is.
** To be sent the official polo shirt worth £39.99, the installation and vehicle you submit must be of "very good quality" and published on the site. Our decision on which installations make it onto the site is final.
Submit your installation:
It doesn't matter if you have a limousine or a hummer, a pickup truck or a mini, a hot hatchback or a family saloon. We are interested in all top class installations, regardless of what kind of vehicle it is in.
To give your installation/vehicle the best possible chance of appearing on the site, please make sure you take a look at the following tips:
All fields marked with * are required.
- Have a clean up (inside and out!).
- Ensure that the installation is complete, finished and looks good.
- Ensure anything else in the camera shot is clean, neat and tidy.